- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- This course will guide you through the configurations necessary to implement SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Core. This 8-day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises. Add-in Employee Central features such Time-Off, Global Benefits, etc. are not part of this course.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer-specific instructor-led and self-service (SFALC) offerings and become accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
Bank Transfer, Online Payment (Credit Card MASTER/VISA), Invoice to Purchase Order
*This class is subject to confirmation, a minimum of 3 pax/class is required.
Bookings are closed for this event.