This course will prepare you to:
- Explain agile principles and mindset within the context of the project team and organization.
- Explain the concepts of product roadmap, user stories, personas, estimation and metrics in an Agile environment.
- Display the ability to effectively communicate using interpersonal skills and undertake risk mitigation in an Agile environment.
- Show ways to effectively, plan, monitor, priorities and undertake process and product quality improvement in an Agile environment.
- Practice the use Agile templates and reporting elements based on a simulated Agile project.
- Senior management
- Department heads
- Assistant managers and above
- All About Agile
- Agile Analysis and Design
- Agile Estimation
- Agile Metrics
- Agile Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Agile Planning and Monitoring
- Value Based Prioritisation
- Agile Risk Management
- Process Improvement and Product Quality
- Role playing
- Agile Project Templates and Reporting Elements
- Agile Practice Scenario