This course will prepare you to:
- explain the architecture of the solution.
- understand the integration of operational applications and source systems and the inbound interface configuration.
- understand the integration to Financials General Ledger and Profitability Analysis
- explain how SAP Revenue Accounting meets the steps of IFRS 15/ASC 606 to identify a contract, to determine the transaction price or to recognize revenue when a performance obligation is satisfied.
- execute the configuration in order to meet requirements from IFRS 15.
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Program/ Project Manager
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting
- How to integrate sender components
- How to perform and configure the inbound processing
- How to configure and use Contract Management
- How to perform a price allocation
- How to process contract changes (prospective and retrospective)
- How to perform fulfillment and create invoices
- How to handle the integration with Cost Object Controlling
- How to process revenue postings
- How to execute reconciliation and consistency checks
- How to execute reporting for SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting 1.3 How to configure and perform the migration and transition to SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting