- Build and maintain SAP software skills across the SAP solution portfolio with expert-led online, collaborative, and hands-on training.
- Benefit from the flexibility to learn what, where, and how you want.
- Maximize the SAP software adoption and return on investment.
- SAP professionals, like consultants, administrators, developers and those involved in SAP software implementation or deployment.
- The business edition of SAP Learning Hub offers 12 months access to:
- Visual Learning Journey guides focusing on illustrating recommended paths to gaining overview SAP knowledge. With the business edition of SAP Learning Hub learners have access to the “Start with an overview” scenario of the Learning Journeys.
- Self-paced digital learning content in various formats and languages, including e-learning courses, e-books, knowledge assessments, et cetera.
- SAP expert-led live sessions and social learning experiences in selected SAP Learning Rooms.
- Purchase option for SAP Learning System Access, for hands-on practice and training on live, fully configured learning system environments running SAP software.
Significant cost reduction per learner allows you to train your entire technical workforce on SAP software.
It simplifies the purchasing process to one transaction a year: no scheduling, no cancellations, and so on.
It brings all technical professional workers up to date on SAP solution knowledge, providing perpetual “classrooms” in the cloud and live training systems anytime, year-round.